Airtronics is an FAA licensed Avionics Repair Station operating since 1983. The business began in Oxnard, CA and soon expanded with the opening of a second facility in Camarillo, CA.
The two facilities were combined and relocated to Reno / Tahoe International Airport, Reno NV (KRNO) in 1997. Airtronics operations are now located at the Calaveras County Airport, CA (KCPU). Airtronics is a long standing member of the AEA (Avionics and Electronics Association).
Airtronics has Bench Repair Capabilities to service most all avionics and is able to meet all of the required capabilities from the manufacturers that we are dealers for. Airtronics is equipped for RVSM, Mode S and ADS-B testing, and technicians are RVSM trained. Airtronics Bench Repair Capabilities offers one of the most experienced trouble shooting, and repair teams in the business. Airtronics provides bench repair services to outside repair stations. Email or call Airtronics for free technical support or advice with your squawk. A technician will contact you with an estimated cost to return the appliance to service. Troubleshooting cost for appliance are $85.00 per case, and required to provide a cost for the repair. If your equipment (appliance) is not repairable the customer will not be charged for troubleshooting, and the appliance will be shipped back to you. The customer will pay all shipping charges, UPS ground.
Airtronics is an approved dealer and installer for most all avionics manufacturers, such as ARC/Sigma-Tek, Aspen Avionics, Avidyne, Avionics Innovations,Castleberry Instruments, Century Flight Systems, Chelton Flight Systems, David Clark, Dynon Avioncs, Electronics International, Flightline Systems, L3 Avionics, Garmin, Honeywell, Light Speed, NAT, NavWorx, PS Engineering, RC Allen Instruments, Sandel, S-Tec, Technisonic, Telex, Trilogy Avionics, WSI, Bendix/King, XM, Garmin, JPI and Xerion. Airtronics is an approved Cirrus Avionics Facility, and Autopilot Specialist.
Airtronics has extensive avionics experience with General Aviation, Light Corporate, Helicopters, and Government Rescue / Law Enforcement Aircraft. Some of our recent job profiles have included:
· Five custom avionics packages for the California DEA.
· Fourteen custom installations for California Highway Patrol.
· Avionics upgrades for Washoe County Sheriff.
· Avionics upgrades Sacramento County Sheriff.
· Avionics upgrades Palm Springs Police Dept.
· Avionics upgrades San Mateo Drug Enforcement Agency.
· CVR, GPS, TCAD and MFD installation and maintenance for Minden Air Lockheed P2 Fire Fighter Aircraft..
· Extensive custom avionics upgrades in six Cheyenne II for Reno Flying Service.
· Avionics upgrades for CalStar helicopter.
· Chelton EFIS and RVSM upgrade on Citation 501.
· Avionics upgrades & New Panels for over 48 Beech Bonanza aircraft.